Friday, December 30, 2011

Dressing Up

I had such a hard time picking outfits for Kinley's 6 month pictures and then our family pictures this year and these are all the test photos I took trying to decide what I liked best. They are too cute not to share. I had planned on Kinley wearing the adorable dress in the first two pictures for her 6 month photos, but when I tried it on her a couple of days before the session, the stinker had outgrown it! The same thing kind of happened with our family pictures. We were supposed to take them in October, but because our photographer got sick and because of scheduling conflicts, our session was cancelled twice and we didn't take them until December. Not only did Kinley outgrow outfits left and right, the weather changed a lot by the time we took our pictures. So, these are all the different outfits I considered. Talk about stressful. haha. It's cute to see little Kinley just barely six months old in the first pictures. :-)