Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve at our house

After a nice day in Waco, we came home and put on our Christmas pjs and got ready for Santa to make his stop at our house. Finally! We had been talking about Christmas and Santa for forever and Tyler was really excited that it was finally here. Unfortunately for me, the evening didn't go exactly as I had planned. I had another gallbladder attack while we were trying to put the kids to bed and ended up making a quick trip to the ER. Not exactly how I wanted to spend my Christmas Eve or early Christmas morning, but I started feeling better after the pain meds kicked in. And Santa came regardless! :-)





Thumbs up because Christmas is finally here!














Reindeer antlers~








Tyler thought that Santa might enjoy chocolate milk this year. :-)






Santa came!