Wednesday, July 30, 2014

All things July

Hoppin' time at Hoppin' House with friends~






Pool time with Kinley's friends


Baby stretching. Funny, I had completely forgotten that newborn diapers show a blue line when they are dirty until we started using them again.




Tyler behind the lens~






I got this adorable paci with stuffed animal attached in my continued efforts to get Brooklyn to take one, but this lasted for a photo op only.


Sleepy baby~








Talk about DejaVu. I was taking pictures of B as she was noticing the objects on her bouncer and remembered the one below of Tyler. What was funny about Tyler's picture is that he stared at that puppy for 30 seconds and then just busted out crying. He was not a fan.


Here's Tyler at 14 weeks~


iPhone pictures~
Kinley playing with my phone


Kinley and her new friend, Brielle. Her older brother is in school with Tyler and the girls will start kinder together.




Brooklyn's first friend, Monroe. They are almost two weeks apart, but Brooklyn looks like a giant next to her!






Safari birthday party~


















Brooklyn smiling at her big sister~


I'm obsessed with trying to get smiling pictures now. She gets camera shy when I get my big camera out so iPhone photos will have to do. This is what we do while we're up all alone late at night. :-)












Video~
Kinley is our little momma now