Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tyler's 4th birthday party!

Another round of partying! Tyler celebrated his FOURTH birthday with a monster jammin' party at the house. While I didn't have to stress over crazy weather for Tyler's big day, I did stress over crazy illnesses that we couldn't seem to shake. Between Tyler, Kinley and myself, we kept passing some head cold back and forth to each other since Easter. Tyler started getting better a couple of days before the party and thankfully, Kinley woke up party morning snot-free! I was so relieved because there was no way that Tyler would have been okay with cancelling his party for anything. He was SO excited this year and started counting down the days to his party nine days prior. He woke me up the morning of the party already dressed in his party clothes and shouted, "I'm the birthday boy!" (something we heard several times that day, ha!). He had such an awesome time running around with his friends and it was so fun to see them all together! He told me before he went to bed that he had the best time and that's all I ever want for him! It makes the stress of planning the "perfect party" completely worth it! As always, a big thank you to all our family and friends who shared in another special day with us! It means a lot to see your smiling faces here.

And another thank you to my mom and Dale for helping with last minute stuff and to Peggy and Amber for helping me get some great photos and allowing me some time to visit with everyone!! I really appreciate it!! :-)



















4 years old!


























































































The kids had a great time as usual with the pinata! Here are just a few pictures.














A few of Tyler's buddies~
































We had every intention of opening gifts during the party, but somehow a three hour party still isn't long enough for us to do everything we want to do. :-) Tyler is too busy running around with his friends and we are too busy visiting and the time always seems to get away from us. He is spoiled every year by our family and friends, but he got some really cool new toys this year! Enough to keep him busy for quite a while! :-)