Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Sprinkle

I had been back and forth about having a baby shower for our little girl since our family and friends went completely overboard for Tyler and we already have everything (seriously, I had a pretty big shower with family and friends, a couple's shower with all of Travis' friends, a work shower and a brunch with my girls where they pampered ME with gifts while I was preggo with Tyler), but I really did want to do something to celebrate our new baby, so my mom and bestie, Ashley, put together a little 'Baby Sprinkle,' which was more of a girlie get-together here at the house this past Saturday. It was supposed to be 'simple' (no decorations, etc.), and yet they brought bouquets of flowers, balloons and a yummy lunch (baked potato bar, fajita meat, chips/dips, veggies, desserts and mimosas!). Everything was great(!) and it was so much fun to spend a couple of hours with my close girlfriends and 'the grandmas.' I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful group of ladies around me and it makes me miss my girl time!! Our little one made out with a lot of adorable clothes, blankets and diapers and I think we're completely set now! :-)







My two wonderful hostesses~


Some of the girls (wish I got one of everyone and one with the Grandmas)~


One of my besties, Danika- we're 7 weeks apart (she's about to pop any day!)~


And just a sample of the a.dor.a.ble clothes we got~