Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nursery is Complete

I thought it would be fun to show pictures of how the nursery was set up for Tyler and how it's set up now. It was heartbreaking to take all of Tyler's stuff down, but I had a ton of fun shopping for new girl decor. I said that I wasn't going to cave in to the pink craze, but it's HARD! Everything is pink and pink is so girlie/cute! I've been sucked in! haha. A lot of people have already given me a hard time (jokingly) about setting up the room and then not using it again, but the truth is, Tyler played in his room almost daily and we had a lot of fun in it... he just never slept in it. I'm thinking that with having Tyler in his big boy room next door, it will make the transition of moving her to her room a lot easier. Of course, I say that now... guess we'll see. Fingers crossed. ;-)

Walking into the room before. Theme: Little Fishies.


Walking into the room now. Theme: 'Where flowers bloom, so does hope.'




New dollhouse bookcase~






I painted this tree to match the bedding~