Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Uncle flew our coop

Well, after mooching off of us for almost two months, Uncle Justin headed down to Florida this past week to start his new job. (I'm really just teasing about him mooching off of us!) I haven't spent that much time with my brother since we were kids and although, there were a few times that I thought I may strangle him, I really enjoyed his company and am going to miss having him around. There is a certain little someone that is definitely going to be missing his playmate and babysitter! Tyler got very close to Justin while he was here and Travis and I enjoyed taking advantage of that relationship by going out for a couple of date nights. Now I'm spoiled! haha! It stinks that we're now back to seeing him for just short visits around the holidays. Hopefully, we can plan another vacation to Florida this summer to see him!

Teaching my kid karate moves AND how to be not-so-nice to Mommy~


How can you not love this kid? I'm secretly filming him. What a dork~