Thursday, February 12, 2009

"No"

Tyler started telling us "no" by shaking his head about 4-5 days ago. He tells me 'no' when I try to change him, clean his nose, give him food if he's not done with what he has in his mouth or when he wants water instead of food, just to list a few instances. However, he's starting to do it more and more about random things. Last night, he was gently pulling on my hair while shaking his head no. A couple of nights ago, Travis told him to 'come here' and Tyler sat there looking at him while shaking his head. I couldn't help but laugh... I think it's hilarious. I love that he's figured out some way of communicating to us, even if he is telling us 'no' all the time! I guess you can tell what he hears a lot of. ;-)



My attempt at a hair cut. I'm definitely looking forward to getting it professionally done!