Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know that a lot of people think Valentine's Day is overrated and that it’s just a marketing day for Hallmark, however, I'm not one of them. I love that there’s one special day to take time out and do something nice for your loved ones and let them know how much they mean to you. Granted, this should be done everyday, but I think having a special day (just like Mother’s Day or Father’s Day) is good for everyone. For me... this is a day to tell my husband that I love him. Tyler and I are both very lucky to have such a devoted, hard-working, caring and supportive man in our lives and I should really tell him this more often! This is a day to tell my family that I love them. They have the biggest hearts out of most people I know and I’m proud of all of them. And a special thank you to my Dad for sending me beautiful flowers today! This is a day to tell my friends that I love them. I am very thankful to have the wonderful group of friends that I do have and appreciate them so much. This is a day to tell my baby boy that I love him. He IS my heart on this special day and every other day. I fall more in love with him every minute and feel so blessed to have him in my life. Happy Valentine's Day! xo













New tunnel~