Thursday, February 19, 2009

New stuff

This picture is significant for two reasons. One- this is the first time that Tyler has EVER fallen asleep for a nap without nursing (aside from car rides or when he was a newborn and we used swings, bouncers, etc.). This is a big deal for us!! Travis has successfully been getting him to fall asleep on his own at bedtime, but he still wakes up during the night and I have to nurse him back to sleep. We are making progress though and we'll keep trying! And two- he crawled up to the pillow on his own, layed his little head down and put his arm under the pillow like such the big boy that he is! He's growing up. Sniff... sniff. :-)



Another new thing for today- Tyler waved "Bye-Bye" to me. He's still trying to figure it out. And how about that high five at the end. :-)



I realize we have a lot of pictures from the highchair recently. That just seems to be where so much fun stuff happens!

"I know you're trying to see my teeth, but I'm not amused by your funny faces, Mom"


"Nope.. not gonna smile."


"Okay, I'll smile, but NO teeth!"


"Yikes... I can't hold it much longer!"


haha!


"ugg... you win!! You're just so funny, Momma!"


Such a cute smile~


Misc.~

Getting closer to having a ballpit- at least we have balls now.








We did a trial music class this past Tuesday. Tyler ended up being more interested in playing with the other kiddos than doing music stuff, so I think we'll put this on hold and try it again during the summer.