Monday, December 1, 2008

Month Five Highlights

I just love this smile! ~





These are some of my favorite string of pictures because of how funny Tyler was being. Much better in person, but I think the pictures represent the story well. He was playing his bongos and singing his little heart out.. literally, at the top of his lungs!! I think we have some real talent here. American Idol- look out, here we come!









Tyler's first trip to the pumpkin patch.









We took our first family weekend get-a-way to Corpus Christi. The ride there was incredibly rough. Tyler didn't do well at all on the long drive and Daddy got the first speeding ticket in my car! It was nice once we finally got there. We went to the State Aquarium and Tyler definitely enjoyed watching all the fish swim by in the tanks. He loved the water and putting his feet in too. Obviously, this trip made Daddy happy... He now knows his little boy loves the water and fish! :-)







Travis County Wildlife Expo~







Best friends already!





First time trying applesauce~ Not sure at first, but then he scarfed it down!











Tyler: "Mom, I said NO PICS! I'm naked!"





Handsome boys~



Professional pictures at five months.



















Found his toes- yes, they're clean. :-)