Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Look what I found, Mommy!

And speaking of Tyler getting into everything.. I left this cabinet door open while I was clearing out the dishwasher and I swear, you would have thought he hit the jackpot when he saw what was in there! He power crawled over to the cabinet! Tupperware is SO much more interesting than all of his toys! Now that I know the magic of Tupperware, I took him back to the cabinet while I was cooking dinner since I knew he would be temporarily entertained while I was able to keep an eye on him. Whatever it takes, right? :-) We'll have to add some kind of cabinet baby proofing mechanism to our list as well!









Here is a picture of Tyler and his buddies, Brandon (4 months old) and Zayd (3 1/2 months old) from our playdate a few days ago. Look how small they were in the following picture from our first get-together with all of them. Awww. These little ones belong to my good friends, Julie and Amber, and even though they are a little too young to play together right now, they will hopefully be great friends down the road. :-)