Friday, November 11, 2016

Veterans Day Program

We just had the Presidential election and Donald Trump is going to be our next President. I have definitely seen the uglier side of a lot of people over this decision and especially over the past few days. What a huge treat it was to sit back and watch Kinley and the entire kindergarten class show their patriotism and perform the Veteran's Day program this year! There is something so moving and emotional about seeing innocent 5-6 year old kids belt out songs about our Country with such PRIDE. All they know is joy and I wish we all could be more like them right now! It was a sweet surprise when they asked for all Veterans to go to the stage and Grandpa Bill stood next to Kinley. We sure are thankful for him and for everyone that has served!

























with Journee and Ambrie


Kinley's class








Precious letter that Tyler wrote to Grandpa Bill at school:
"Dear Grandpa Bill, You are awesome! I can't wait to come out to the ranch and shoot my first animal. Thank you for serving the Air Force. I hope you tell me some of your experiences and I heard you were also in the Army! And got a lot of medals. Can you tell me which one you liked better? Love, Tyler"