Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Aunt Barb's Visit

Aunt Barb's trip was very quick and we didn't get many pictures, but it was such a great visit! The kids absolutely adore her. She's a pretty cool chick! I know that it had to be exhausting for her because they wouldn't give her any room to breathe! Ha! It makes me so happy to see them with her, but it also makes me a little sad. Obviously, I imagine them sitting with my grandma doing similar things and I just hate that they have to miss out on that special relationship. I never imagined that my Aunt Barb would step in like she has for us, but I am so incredibly thankful for her! I can see how we all need her. My grandma and her were so different and yet so similar. When I'm with my aunt, I feel a sense of my grandma's presence and that makes my heart happy. We're already looking forward to the next visit!