Friday, May 13, 2016

Softball

Kinley gave softball another try this Spring. I wish I could say that she loves it, but I don't think she does. I think she likes the idea of it, but 1-2 practices and 1-2 games a week is just too much for her. I think it's too much for any 5 year old, but that's a whole different story. ;-) She also missed her best friend, Mackenzie, that decided to skip out this time. We'll definitely take some time off for Fall and see if she's interested later. Here's a collection of pics from this season. Can I just say that she's the cutest little softball player... whether she loves it or not?! Go #5! Go Pink Panthers!




And her cheerleader!


Picture Day- missing a few players












She has to do everything big sissy is doing. This one cracks me up!






Go Team!












































Little cheerleaders








Getting her trophy at the end of the season~


























Softball after party












End of the season party