Thursday, April 23, 2015

Wildflower pictures

I haven't felt up for doing a lot since we just lost my grandma, but one thing is certain... kids don't allow much down time for grieving and I'm actually thankful for that! I can picture how different my days would be right now without the distraction and blessing that the kids bring. We take bluebonnet pictures every year and this would have been Brooklyn's first time in bluebonnets. I knew that I'd really regret it if I didn't take her out, even if I didn't feel like it. Unfortunately, I did wait too long and most of the bluebonnets were gone. :-( However, the Indian Paintbrushes were beautiful this year! I haven't seen so many before! It made for a fun change and in some odd way, it reminded me that life may not be exactly the same as it was before without my grandma here, but it will still be beautiful.

And P.S.- I said I wouldn't do it, I may have even swore, BUT this is the first time the girls wore matching outfits. :-)