Sunday, December 7, 2014

Tree time~

We're keeping things moving over here and set up our Christmas tree today. I am so, so excited about it being Brooklyn's first Christmas! I just love Christmas time to begin with and it being a first Christmas for one of my babies is extra special!












"Photobomb" ...per Tyler. :)


Surprise... surprise, Kinley got an Elsa ornament this year.


Tyler picked out an Angry Birds ornament.














This cute picture was taken just 1/2 second before Kinley started being a turkey. Look at this face. How could she possibly be a turkey?!?




I have so many pictures to sort through~ I've been trying new settings, etc. on my camera. Here are a few that I love from playing around.








A few pics getting the outside ready~












And B and Coop just chillin'