Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sleeping and a Story

*(Both of these pictures were taken almost two weeks ago)*

We'll start with Kinley. As I was about to lay her on my bed to nurse her, a ginormous spider crawled over my pillow. EEEWWWWW! Instead of laying her on the bed while I wrestled with the spider (knowing me, I would have knocked her upside her head a few good times before ever touching that thing!), I decided the safest place for her was in the basket of clothes on the other side of the room. And after wrestling with that ginormous spider and tossing it out the front door, I came back and found Kinley passed out in the basket. I'm not sure how she managed to fall asleep in the middle of all that chaos, but she did and she was so peaceful. Interestingly, pest control came selling door-to-door the next night and I signed a year contract. haha!



And this sweet boy... Poor Tyler had tonsilitis for an entire week and he wouldn't eat or drink anything (I mean, no ice cream, apple sauce, pudding, suckers, juice... nada!). His throat was covered in puss and blisters and he was wiped out. He was miserable. For the whole week, he went upstairs and fell asleep on his own for his nap. He has also had a few bad dreams recently and talks about being scared in his room (despite Travis sleeping next to him), so he started sleeping with his new Thor hammer because NOTHING can hurt Thor... therefore, NOTHING can hurt Tyler. :-) This is how I found him on day 1 of being sick. Lovey in one hand, hammer in the other.