Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve in Waco

We spent Christmas Eve day in Waco with Poppa and Peggy like normal, however, this year was special because we had a mini family reunion as well with some family members that I haven't seen in probably 15 years. I can't believe how much I've slacked (just gotten lazy!) in taking pictures and didn't snap one single picture of everyone together. Hopefully, we'll get together more often now and I'll have other opportunities. I did manage to get these few...

Tyler wasn't sure about Santa Claus stopping by to visit. Love how Travis is pushing Tyler towards him, but he wasn't having it. He could have cared less if he got that present or not!


Showing Tyler that Santa isn't so scary.






And after he opened the first present, he was willing to see Santa for more. ha!