Monday, October 25, 2010

Visits with Brent!

This post is a real treat because these are the first/only pictures I have of Tyler with his Uncle Brent and aside from a couple of baby photos of Brent, these are the only other ones you'll see of him in this blog so far! After 2 1/2 years of taking Tyler to visit Brent, they FINALLY had 'picture day' on his unit this past weekend and we were able to get a few shots. The quality is horrible with a capital 'H' and the "photographer" is less than enthused to be taking pictures, but I don't care. At least I now have something for Tyler. We had a great visit with Brent and Tyler gets excited to see him because he knows that when we go to see his Uncle Brent, he gets to sip on Coke, eat candy and whatever other junk food we buy out of the vending machines over a period of two hours for Brent. I cringe thinking about all the junk that Tyler eats and the sugar high he gets, but it's HIS special time with his Uncle Brent and I wouldn't take that away from them for anything! I'm so glad they get to spend time together and I imagine all the fun they will have one day when Brent gets to come home! :-)

(Proof by Tyler's blurry head that homegirl STINKS as a photographer!!)












Justin and I saw Brent a few weeks ago when they were doing pictures. It was the first time I've been without Tyler since he was born and I was devastated to find that they were taking pictures this day. Luckily, they decided to do them for the entire month of October! :-) I think it's so funny to see how big my brothers are compared to me.