Thursday, October 7, 2010

16 week Pregnancy Check-up

I had my 16 week check-up yesterday. It was quick and everything went well. The technician found the baby's heartbeat right away and it sounded great- in the 150's range. We received our paperwork to schedule the anatomy ultrasound between 18-20 weeks (not much longer!!) and I got all of the hospital registration forms to submit. I can't believe we're already at this point of finding out the baby's sex OR that I need to start preparing for hospital/anesthesia registration. The time is going by so fast and it's starting to feel really real now. Not that it didn't feel real before, but I have a noticeable belly bump now, I feel tiny bubble movements (although I'm still waiting to feel that one big kick or jab), and we're starting to do things to prepare for the baby's arrival. Crazy!

I've been feeling A LOT better than before. I've got my energy back and my back doesn't hurt quite as bad, at least it's not constant. I had my first prenatal massage last week, which helped tremendously, so I'm sure I'll be indulging in massages quite often. :-)

15 1/2 week belly- total weight gain so far: 5 1/2lbs~


Comparison with Tyler at 15 1/2 weeks~