Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! Every year I mutter something along the lines of "We can't do this again next year," but the truth is, I don't think I would know what to do without a hectic/busy Christmas holiday and I actually do enjoy seeing all of our family during our whirlwind three day event. We really are fortunate to have our family close enough to be able to spend the holidays with- so that's my new attitude! And besides, who complains about celebrating Christmas five times??

So here we go- Christmas morning at our house!



























































Lunch at Sandra, Randy and Grandpop's house~

w/ Grandpop












w/ Grandpa Jim


w/ cousin Julie





Dinner at Mamma and Grammy's house~





w/Maddie


w/ cousins, Shawn, Ian & Maddie




w/ Uncle Justin