Thursday, December 31, 2009

20 months old

Not a ton to report on from this past month. Tyler is still learning words left and right. A few of the new words he often says: shoe, sock, boot, chicken, corn, snack, treat, juice, up and unfortunately, mine. He doesn't say 'mine' in a 'mean, that's MINE' way, but regardless, I don't like that he is already saying that because I know what it will eventually lead to. He says one, two, three and tries to count them on his fingers. He also tries to do 'Hook 'em Horns.' That's really cute! He is cutting four teeth (I don't know if that's normal or not, but I swear, this poor kid doesn't cut one tooth at a time), and he's been a trooper this time around. All that's left to come in are the back molars and I've heard those are NO fun, so I'm definitely not looking forward to him going through that. Not a huge report, but I have a lot of pictures as usual! :-)

















I think it will be cute to look back down the road at some of the first words he said~


My little rock star~