Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial weekend

Travis patched some areas of grass in our front yard and mud and dirt are definitely a Tyler magnet, so we brought the pool out for an easy/fun clean-up.





(apparently, he likes to eat the mud too!)










Our first attempt at the neighborhood pool this summer was a SUCCESS!!! He had such a great time! The first attempt last year didn't go well at all (sure, he was only three months old, but he still hated it!) and our second attempt last year was even worse. I'm so glad that he loved the water this time around and I'm sure we'll enjoy many summer days there.



















(I can't believe this was my stinky's first time at the pool. He's not crying... yet! I'll spare you the second attempt and not-so-flattering pictures of me in a bikini at three months post-partum, but Tyler was crying in every one of those pictures.)




My favorite: highchair pictures!! (with pizza all over his face)







This is so ridiculously funny. I was touching his foot and he got the biggest kick out of it.