Thursday, May 23, 2019

Last day of Pre-K

Brooklyn had a great last day in her giraffe's class and I am so sad that it is over!  Hays Hills will forever have my heart.  It has been such a great place for my kids to learn, have fun, and socialize.  I wish we could stay there!  Mrs. Bonnie and Mrs. Denise are just the best! I am going to miss all things CLC!   




I had a mini photo session around the school with B and her two besties, Monroe and Ainsley. 














with Mrs. Mitzi 

Lollipop gang!  The kids always ran to Mrs. Mitzi's office after school to get a sucker.  



Emptying her cubby.  :-(

Her own Gigi, the giraffe! 

I blinked and I knew this was going to happen.... the first picture is the last day of Pre-K for Kinley and Brooklyn was so little, she was hanging on the doors.  Now she's walking out of them as a big girl!  Happened fast!