Thursday, May 16, 2019

Brooklyn's Pre-K Graduation

Our last little baby graduated from Pre-K.  Sniff.... sniff!  Brooklyn is really my no-nonsense kiddo and told me that if I was going to cry at her graduation, I needed to do it in the bathroom.  HA!  I was proud of myself and didn't cry.  It was the sweetest celebration and we are SO proud of our little girl!!    


This music gets me every time


Jesus Loves Me (videos)



Shout it out- God is Good (videos)


Class videos


Walking across the stage~ Brooklyn wants to be a doctor for animals.  :-) 






with Monroe

with Ainsley and Monroe 




with Mrs. Denise



with Mrs. Mitzi, the director of CLC.  She has loved on all three kids.  :-) 




Feels like yesterday that these big sisters were graduating Pre-k. 




Ice cream shop celebration!  

School pictures