Sunday, September 30, 2018

September Misc & iPhone pics

Three little monkeys


Ethan's birthday~


Pre-K school fun~ with Ainsley




Cafe Monet with Makenzie


















Another fun pre-k day!




Tyler is giving baseball another shot!


This girl cracks me up!  What a stinker!




We are now doing play dates at Chick-fil-A and then Lowes and Home Depot. HaHa!






My house shopping buddy~




Kinley finally pulled her front tooth.

I offered up all kinds of things to get her to pull out her other tooth before school picture day. HaHa! She pulled it out the night before pictures! I am completely obsessed with her new smile! Really obsessed! Her permanent ones are already moving in so I know this will be short-lived.






Cute video with her missing teeth


Crazy hair day at school~


Kinley~


The bugs are awful on the way to Port A right now.  So gross! We had to stop on the way for a car wash!




Brooklyn is always singing me her songs


Tyler reciting his school Colt pledge. I needed to write it down for the yearbook and then realized that this is the last year he will say this. Boo.



Kinley's video skills

"World Smile Day"