Friday, September 30, 2016

Sept Misc and iPhone pics

To be a baby and sleep in whatever uncomfortable position you come up with~


Her smile... her painted nails... I'm dying!










She thinks it's funny to "hide" when I'm trying to rush out the door. Every time!




Hunting buddies~ Jacob, Matthew and Caleb












I asked Tyler to put a few rolls of toilet paper in the bathroom. I am not even kidding!


Made his butt go back and then this. He thinks he's cute!


Poor Kinley and ants!


Sporting her bun~




Dove hunting with Tanner and Cade








If I had a dime for every time we get this look and she's only TWO!




Most of the time she can resist my goofiness and maintain her evil stare, but not this time~




Movies with Makenzie


My hardworking guys~






Tyler and his little friend, Kylee. Isn't she cute?!






Organizing Kinley's hand-me-downs and then toys. The struggle is REAL! I need more space!












Sawyer's birthday party




















Ready for a bike ride


Saw this beauty as we walked out of the house for school. The kids said it was a cross and Mamma was telling us hi.


Tyler's dinner menu. :-/


Rainbows




My before and after bench/porch. I'm so excited about this project!!




Ugly storm rolling through our hood. I love them though!


Busted!