Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

Christmas is here! It felt so different and sad to not have my grandma with us. :-( Since we weren't making the trip to Bastrop, my mom came and spent Christmas Eve with us. We had a really good time and a good dinner and the kids loved having her here.

Making some cookies~
































After my mom left, we stopped by the neighbor's house to decorate some cookies~
































Brooklyn wasn't having anything to do with group pictures. :-(


And then back to our house to put out reindeer food and cookies and milk for Santa!








Having fun with my different camera settings~
















My mom made banana pudding earlier and Tyler and Kinley thought they might get something extra if we left some out with the cookies~


I think it worked!!