Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015!

Happy 2015!! We had such a New Year fail last year. We waited until the last minute to try and buy fireworks and couldn't get any. We put the kids to bed at a decent hour and just called it a regular day. After Tyler heard on the news the next morning that it was New Years Day, he was so disappointed that we didn't let him stay up until midnight. I felt horrible with a capital H!! I promised him then that we would make up for it this year and I hope we did!! We got some great fireworks, sparklers, noise makers, hats, yummy dinner, sparkling cider and I made a makeshift balloon drop. My little troopers lasted until midnight (Tyler was barely hanging on) and we rang in the New Year together!!












































Neighbor friends stopped by for a bit~


Kinley dancing video:

Just a few minutes to go...












Videos

Toasting the New Year~




CHEERS!