Sunday, October 12, 2014

Brooklyn is 4 months old

Little B is 4 months old and I'm still feeling like we hit the baby lotto with her! :-) She's still easy peasy and has such a laid back personality. I would definitely call her a happy baby! She is really starting to give us some good laughs and just smiles anytime you acknowledge her. This smiley baby phase is so fun!! And if this is true, you'd never know it because of how happy she seems, but I think she could be teething. ??? I'm really not ready for that, so I hope not, but she is drooling like crazy and keeps her tiny fingers in her mouth. I don't feel anything yet, but this is when Kinley started teething, so it's possible.

I still haven't lined out a new pediatrician, so I don't have any 4 month well-visit stats to share, however, Brooklyn is clearly growing and is healthy and happy. Per my home scale, she weighs about 14 1/2 pounds. Kinley was 16 1/2lbs and in the 95-97% (haha), so I'm guessing Brooklyn is a little more average. I'm hoping to have the new pediatrician set up for her 6 month visit. She moved up to size 2 diapers and I have officially packed up all the 0-3 month clothes (waaah!). She's not rolling over yet, although I can see it happening soon. I'm still perfectly happy with her just laying around and being a baby!! She is really starting to grab a hold of things now and loves to catch a glimpse of the TV. She barely has any attention span, so I don't freak out about the TV like I did with Tyler & Kinley. She's still sleeping good! Going down around 10pm for 5-6 hours in her rock-n-play and then snuggling in my bed and nursing every couple of hours after.

We had two different photo shoots this month. :-)











Videos! Sweet laughs~