Friday, May 16, 2014

Rounding out T-ball

The t-ball season has come to an end and I couldn't be happier about that!! We met a few really good families on our team with kids that go to Tyler's school and I'm excited about that, but I was so unimpressed with our coach and assistant coach this season for more reasons than I even care to list. It was fun to see such an improvement in Tyler from when he first started a year ago. He was pretty ready for the season to end as well, so I'm not sure that we'll be doing this again in the Fall. It may be time to move onto other stuff!! :-)













T, Lucien & Caleb


Team Mascots: K & Sawyer (Caleb's little brother)~


Check out video of the only point scored during this inning!! Tyler is normally a much better batter than this, but who cares!! And after three seasons, I actually caught his FIRST slide into base on video!!! Talk about an exciting moment! HaHa! He was so proud of himself! Look at how this other team was on top of him!!

(You have to view from a PC)






T & Jakob


K & Belin (t-ball friend)


Getting ready to get his trophy at the end of the season!




Look at that Kool-aid smile!






Tyler & Caleb