Monday, April 14, 2014

K & T Joint Birthday Party

This year we tried to simplify things and had one big joint birthday party in between Kinley and Tyler's birthday. It wasn't exactly "simple" with two completely different themes: Star Wars Legos and Princess, a guest list of 80 people that showed up (That included 41 kids! It's scary when the kids outnumber the adults!) and planning it all while being 31 weeks pregnant! It was exhausting, but it was nice to get it all over with in one deal. The party was a huge success and as with every party we've had, I'm bummed that I didn't get to visit with everyone more and I'm bummed that I ran out of energy and didn't take pictures. I had to rely on others (thank you, Peggy!!!) for pictures and I'm super grateful for what I have, but of course, I always want more! HaHa! Kinley was not in a picture taking mood for the entire party and Tyler was moving too fast for pictures. However, they had a fantastic time and all of their friends had fun, so in the end, I'm happy! It always makes the hard work and effort worth it!! :-) A huge thank you to everyone that celebrated with us!!







The huge bouncy we had for 24 hours!




















I made about 40 light sabers that were a hit with ALL the kiddos!! Did I mention that there were like 40 kids running around?!?! ;-)














































Kinley was a little shy when we sang Happy Birthday and wouldn't let me get a good picture of her. :-(




Tyler was a little more excited!








These kids made out like crazy! It's just too hard and chaotic to open gifts with all of our friends around, so I really wanted to take pictures of them opening each gift to include in thank you cards, but two kids tearing through presents at the same time, while I tried to write down who got what from who, and take pictures, was a little more difficult than I thought. Pictured or not, they loved all of their goodies!!! Lucky little kids!
















Quick change of clothes!