Tuesday, April 15, 2014

First missing tooth!!

I said that this growing up thing is all fun and games until someone has to go and lose their first tooth and then it becomes real! When did my little guy get big enough to lose his first tooth?!?!? While it makes me a little teary, Tyler was SOO excited! I had no idea that losing a tooth was such a big deal until we started kinder. It's the talk between all the kids... "so and so lost their tooth," and Tyler has joined the club! He pulled it out while getting ready for school and begged to take it to school to show it off AND get a small treasure box from his teacher to put it in. And unlike most of his friends, he decided that he wanted to keep his first tooth and not give it to the tooth fairy. He was so worried that she would sneak in the house that night and take it, so he even hid it. HaHa! I love that he's sentimental!

I had a hard time looking at this tooth while it was barely hanging on and this stinker taunted me for THREE days, constantly pushing it out with his tongue. ;-)




And it's gone! I have to admit that I adore this new smile!