Sunday, March 16, 2014

Kinley's 3rd birthday

We just celebrated Kinley's third birthday. Number THREE!! I don't think a lot has changed since her 2 1/2 year update. We have left the "terrible two" phase behind and hopefully, we're not entering the "terrible three" phase. The tantrums that she has been throwing lately make me wonder, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! I don't have any pediatrician stats for her right now. She doesn't have a scheduled appointment because they will only see us during lunch time (which is when she naps so I can work) because of our delayed shot schedule and their policies against that. It stinks, but we're in the process of looking for a new pedi because I don't want them to have to make special accommodations for us and we need someone more understanding of our thoughts about the vaccines. I am really curious to see where she falls on the charts now. She seems to be growing so fast, getting taller and slimmer. I'm sad to see all of her baby chub slowly going away. Otherwise, Kinley is Kinley! :-)

Good morning, birthday girl!








Seriously. ;-)


Birthday donuts~




Kinley wanted to "go jump" for her birthday so we took the kids to Jump-o-lene.


Maniac!!


They did more sliding than jumping, but had a great time!










After jumping, we had a yummy dinner at Catfish Parlor and then took Kinley for a little pampering! She loves having her toenails painted! This was the first time she went to a nail salon to have it done!