Thursday, February 27, 2014

All things February

Celebrating our friend, Reid's birthday party with a ride in a firetruck!










Jumpy house play date with our friends, Neala, Makenzie, and Ambrie.


I came across this great idea for Tyler's class Valentines that allowed him to practice sorting, patterns, spelling and writing! Fun AND educational! It took a week for him to complete these, but I just love the way they turned out! And it's so much better than junk candy or cheap toy. Definitely won't be the last time we make these!








Tyler's homemade Valentine box. :-)


The Valentine class/sundae party another mom and I organized. The kids loved it!






Opening Valentines






Valentine surprises at home~


Hanging at the park with our friends: Callan, Chance, Ryder, Ethan, Cash and Evan. That's a lot of boys!!


A little quality time, just me and my little dude. :-)