Friday, May 10, 2013

Look who's been in a cast

I'm not surprised that my dare-devil daughter would be the first one to end up in a cast, but I thought it would definitely be due to something more dare-devilish than what landed her in this one. She was sitting in my swivel desk chair and Tyler was spinning her around. It's something they often do for fun when we're upstairs. I was cleaning in the room next door when she fell off the chair and didn't actually witness it, but I would have never guessed that she'd have an elbow fracture from falling off a chair two feet tall onto the carpet. She was definitely in pain and after a horribly failed attempt at me trying to pop her elbow in place (because I thought she may have had a nurse maid's elbow due to similar symptoms as when she had that before), we took her in for an x-ray with a hairline fractured elbow diagnosis and three weeks in this very expensive fashion accessory.

April 19th-


Fast forward three weeks later and we are heading in to get this sucker removed!! Long bath this evening, here we come!!
May 10th-