Sunday, March 17, 2019

Kinley's 8th Birthday Slumber Party

I'm pretty sure Kinley had the best birthday/slumber party there ever was! Her birthday usually falls during Spring Break vacation, but this one fell on the Friday before they got out. She was so excited to be able to celebrate at school on her actual birthday! She invited 7 of her little besties over after school for her first slumber party and let me tell you, these girls can party! So much trampoline jumping, tumbling, singing, dancing, backyard play, pizza, snacks and treats, chocolate fondue fountain, lip gloss and friendship bracelet making, cake, presents, movie.... we couldn't have fit anything else in no matter how hard we tried! They finally crashed about 2am and were back at it by 8am. I don't think I was fully prepared for how all of that chaos was going to go down and how little sleep I was going to get. Ha! But it really was a fantastic birthday celebration for my girl! We had a much more low-key dinner celebration Saturday night with just us.


Happy Birthday!


Up and at it early the next morning!



Texas Roadhouse birthday tradition~