Friday, October 26, 2018

Red Ribbon Week at School

It's one of my busiest weeks at the school because I'm taking pictures of everyone every day for the yearbook, but I also love getting to be there this week and seeing my kiddos with their friends! The 5th graders are a little too cool for school right now to dress up every day. I told Tyler that he didn't have to if he didn't want to and he said if I was volunteering my time to take pictures, he would be dressing up for me. Love that kid! Kinley is always excited for dress up days! :-)

"Follow your dreams- don't do drugs"












"Give drugs the boot"


















Unity Day- wear orange to unite against bullying






Sometimes they do like each other. :-)






"Don't get mixed up with drugs"










"Use the Force to stay drug free"