Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October misc and iPhone pics

We have a new little one that joined our group. Welcome Baby Skylar! (Makenzie's baby sister)








Charlie cat








video- Brooklyn giving me attitude because she didn't want me to film here.


Kinley's Halloween fun stations at school













Gymnastics




Star Wars read day at school


ice cream shop with Finley




Caleb's birthday camp out






Brooke and Camryn's birthday




peeking through the window on B's little dance class




handsome boy


Halloween costume shopping... Brooklyn was scared of all the decorations. ha!




This doesn't happen very often anymore. Brooklyn fell asleep while I was shopping at Target. Shopping in peace and quiet. What? What! Check out her buggy marks.








dress up in dance class




video- scaring Kinley

crazy hair don't care




Travis and I on our date night to see Chris Stapelton




B sleeping while I was taking pictures at school