Sunday, April 30, 2017

April iPhone pictures

Kinley's little class friend, Griffin's birthday party. Tons of balloons and a DJ!












These girls are looking too grown up!

School counting fun


B stayed asleep while I got a pedicure!


Charlie cat hanging out during bath time




Gavin's birthday party


We ventured around downtown Austin and hit up the Capitol.


















This girl cracks me up!










An oldie that Aunt Barb sent me. Look at that tiny baby!!






Sleeping during after school pick-up. She will sleep anywhere!


The kids and I went to the cake shop to celebrate Mamma's birthday. She would have been 68 years old and I miss her like crazy every day! She loved hummingbirds and while we were eating lunch, a hummingbird hung around right outside the window. It was such a sweet reminder of my grandma and I'm glad the kids got to see it as well.












Ava's birthday party~




















Belen's birthday party


If this isn't Brooklyn.... wearing princess pjs and playing with monster trucks in a princess castle. :-)




Two kids in school during Teacher Appreciation week is crazy town! I decorated for kinder and third grade and took all the staff pictures for an entry wall display. I should say that Brooklyn and I decorated! It makes me happy to get to spend so much time at the school and to be able to see Tyler and Kinley some throughout the day. And I love seeing all of the kids' faces when they see their hallway decorated!

Kinder- Ice cream theme












Third grade- Circus treats theme












'Recipe for sweet success'- staff pictures




Can't forget about Administrative Professional's Day












Tyler's birthday at school


lunch


Playing in the rain



play date with Finley












Videos~