Saturday, April 30, 2016

April misc and iPhone pictures

Starting to look at some new rides! :-)








Picking Tyler up from school~




Snuggle time with Cooper~








Afternoon walk. I love this! Everyone is helping out and I get to take pictures! :-)




We see this face quite often now!




This picture creeps me out. I think it's a baby doll every time I see it, but it's B!


Naked baby butt


Kinley found a fun app on my phone. Daddy says no way to the make up. Ha!


Packing away the baby bouncer is a sad day for me. It has been the most used baby item for eight years. Taking some last pictures of my big baby!










Ducks in our park is pretty random! The kids were so excited to see them playing in the puddles after so much rain!












Found this old picture of me and my grandma. Love!


Kinley selfies- it's always a nice surprise to see her face all over my phone. HaHa! :-)










Long day of shopping, but she's not letting go of that balloon.


More Kinley!






CLC Family Fun Night at Kinley's school. This is her artwork on the wall~






>

CLC rocks










All smiles after a good nap~






Sweet sisters~


Crazy hair!