Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Kinley's First day of Pre-K

We are dropping like flies over here! After watching her brother head off to school for the past three years, this little girl finally gets her own sign!! Kinley is off to Pre-K! She was so excited and ready to go! She has several friends in class already, including her best friend, Makenzie! I didn't feel as emotional about her heading off to school as I did with Tyler. I guess because I know what to expect and I LOVE this school. However, dropping her off with Brooklyn in tow really hit me on just how fast the time is going by. Rewind three years ago and I was dropping Tyler off with Kinley in tow. Kinley was only three months older than Brooklyn is now. It honestly feels like yesterday that I was doing all of that and now Tyler is in 2nd grade! Before I know it, Kinley will be in 2nd grade and Brooklyn will be here! And then I won't have another baby in tow?! It's going by way too fast and that's what gets me pretty emotional. I am trying to "live in the moment" and be just as excited for Kinley and her new adventure as she is! I'm hopeful that everyone will appreciate her feisty personality just as much as we do!!



























Are you excited about starting school? She chose yes!






Kinley's first weekly job was being the door holder. :-)




Her room all cleaned and put away after school.


Brooklyn is part of the lollipop gang now! A handful of the kids go into the director's office after school to get a lollipop. Kinley used to get one with Tyler and now Brooklyn is getting one with Kinley. :-)


Traditional after school treat with Makenzie and Ambrie!










So proud of this big girl!


Pictures her teacher sent later~