Saturday, February 28, 2015

Feb misc and iPhone pics

Trying to sport a pony~


Who knows :-)~








Acting like she wants to crawl~




Love~




Airplane flying and a leg workout for momma!


I'm still giddy about these first ponytails~




My office view~


Bday wish list shopping~




Bouncing fun~










Lucien's bday party


Pulling up~


Cub Scouts


Fearless! Holding a snake during out evening walk.


Makeup 101~


Gorgeous~


One day I'm sure going to miss this in my rear view mirror.










Selfie~


"I love it when my mom lets me play video games"




Glow stick bath time!




Continuing to pack up baby items. My grandma bought this beautiful crib for Tyler and sadly, none of the kids used this. I layed them in it a few times for pictures, but that's about all they'd ever do. It's taking up a lot of room, so it's off to a better home where it will get used. This may be the first real baby item I'm parting with and even though we didn't use it, it's hard! :-(














Tyler's nursing Boppy is next to go. This kid is worse than me about wanting to hang onto stuff!