Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten!

So this new chapter is happening and Tyler was more than ready and excited for it. I've said it before, but I'm just so thankful for our pre-k program that we had last year. It prepped him for this day and experience more than I knew it would. He has a desire to learn and loves being social and just couldn't wait for all of the fun that kindergarten would bring. Everything that I've heard about his teacher, Ms. Crawford, has been amazing. Apparently, she's the teacher that other teachers request for their own children and that's always a great sign!! Tyler got pretty lucky and has two of his good neighborhood friends (Gavin and Marlo) and a couple of friends from pre-k in his class. I think he's going to have so much fun! :-)





Neighborhood friends starting kinder and 1st grade!




He's sticking with fixing cars. ;-)




Tyler and Ms. Crawford




I felt so sad watching little ones clinging to their moms and crying out in the hallway. It was heartbreaking. Meanwhile, I wanted to sneak this last picture of Tyler and he said, "Hey, aren't you supposed to be leaving now??" :-/