Sunday, April 8, 2012

Metting the Easter Bunny

I'm really not a fan of Easter bunny pictures (don't they seem a little creepy???) and had no intentions of taking the kids to see him, but Tyler was excited to meet him after seeing a picture of one of his friends with the Easter bunny and it made for a good excuse to go to the mall. I feel guilty seeing these pictures now and the look on poor Kinley's face. Crying babies and Santa... SURE! Crying babies and the Easter bunny... not so much fun! Don't ask me what the difference is, but there is a difference. It's still just a little funny though. ;-) Tyler said after we left, "I'm a little bit surprised because I thought the Easter bunny was going to be a lot smaller." haha. He thinks that the Easter bunny will shrink on Easter morning so that he can hide eggs easily. :-) Happy Easter!!











Scanned picture we got from them~