Thursday, August 20, 2009

Duck Pond

We attended a play date at a nice duck pond in a quiet neighborhood close to our old house. I can't believe we weren't aware of it when we lived in the area. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect... It was a beautiful spot with a nice pond, LOTS of duck poo (the downside) and LOTS of aggressive ducks! I thought Tyler would love this experience, but he was actually scared of the ducks and I can't say that I blame him. When we pulled up to the curb, about 50 ducks (I'm not exaggerating!) greeted us at the ROAD and were very eager to take our bread. It was a little overwhelming for both of us!! The ducks went back to their business after the bread was gone and Tyler and his buddy, Trace had fun running around and playing.





*love how Tyler is staying behind!*






Travis was jealous of us going to see the ducks without him, so we went back this past weekend. Tyler did a little better as long as his Daddy was close by. :-)











*Remember the two baby Mallard Ducks that found their way to our house? This is what grown ones look like.... awwww*




*You can witness my loving husband trying to get the ducks to attack my feet and I guess, my loving attitude.. haha*